Week 8 Progress

Looking Back
I am very happy with my progress and my ability to work ahead so far this semester. I make sure to work ahead in this class whenever I have free time, and it has paid off! After looking into the progress chart, I am at 252 points in week eight. This is already very ahead because I have done all the required assignments and various extra credit projects. This will prove to be well worth it when finals come around and I have one less class to stress about! My favorite class assignments are probably the stories, because I like the challenge of changing original stories and making them my own. This is difficult for me sometimes, but it's fun to channel my inner creativity.

Looking Forward
For the second half of the semester, I'm going to make sure to plan out my last two stories for my story book super clearly before writing. Before writing my intro and story one, I knew my main goal, but thought up the supporting details as I went. This caused me to have a lot of room for improvement (which I've since fixed), and it shows me that I can include many more descriptions to reach my full potential! I plan to create an outline for my next two stories so that I can make sure to include all that I want to from Alice in Wonderland's original story.

Image
To be honest, I'm dying laughing. Photo from YouTube.
"Woah, lemon on a pear" resembling "Living on a Prayer" by Ben Jovi. LOL.

I looked up "Living on a Prayer" memes relating to the song and got this and thought it was too funny not to share. But, really - we're halfway through the semester already! Let's do this!

Comments

  1. I definitely feel how you feel about the weight of a class being lifted as we get closer to finals week. Even though we are only half way through, I can see the studying on the horizon. I have managed to stay ahead in spite of taking a break for a while, but now I'm back in the saddle. It's sad that I can't slack off any more, but the break was needed, and I'm sure you'll appreciate the hard work you've put in once you finish off the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Demery! I agree that it's probably best to get ahead in this class while you can before other classes really start ramping up... I'm trying to do the same thing! Extra credit really helps and with any luck I'll be able to finish by the end of this week. The finish line is in sight! I also think it's smart to pre-plan the stories, and it sounds like you'll be well-prepared to do so.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Olivia Pope*

Week 2 Story: Basilisk's Revenge